永亨銀行Wing Hang Bank
永亨銀行Wing Hang Bank介绍
Wing Hang Bank was founded in Guangzhou as a money changing business in 1937 by the late Mr. Y. K. Fung. After the Second World War, the Bank re-established itself in Hong Kong with a staff of 19. Following a period of sustained growth, the Company was granted a banking licence in 1960. In 1979, in order to provide additional space for its operations, the Bank redeveloped its head office into the present 20-storey Head Office Building.
In January 1973, the Irving Trust Company of New York purchased a majority interest in the Bank. Through this affiliation, the Bank gained access to state-of-the-art technology, expertise in international banking and a firm foundation for further growth. In 1988 Irving Trust Company merged with The Bank of New York Group to become the 10th largest bank in the United States. In July 1993, Wing Hang Bank was publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. It has successfully acquired Chekiang First Bank in August 2004 and Inchroy Credit Corporation Limited in December 2006. As at 30 June 2010, Wing Hang Bank Group has total assets of over HK$146.4 billions.
Wing Hang Bank Group has over 60 service points throughout Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. The principal retail banking activities of the Group in Hong Kong and Macau are retail banking, corporate banking and foreign exchange and treasury services. In addition, through its subsidiaries, the Bank provides nominee, offshore banking, hire purchase, consumer financing, share brokerage services, insurance agency and insurance broking.